1033 Plate Road, Hubertus, WI, 53033 | (262) 628 – 9836 | email@example.com
Career Objective: I am an experienced, seasoned, and versatile food, hospitality, and winemaking professional seeking full-time employment that will fulfill my grand passion: serving others in a hardworking manner to create beautiful, high-quality cuisine and wine.
Experienced Chef with 25 + years kitchen and culinary experience and 12 + years as owner / operator of Cold Spring Inn, an award-winning boutique inn with full service gourmet breakfast and on-site catering.
Seasoned Catering Director and Event Planner with vast experience collaborating with individuals, couples, and corporations to design and host weddings, family parties, and corporate events.
Accomplished Winemaker and Viticulturist responsible for designing, planting, maintaining, harvesting, and processing over 3000 vines of Frontenac grapes.
Skills & Abilities
COOKING AND MENU DESIGNING
• Design, plan, and cook breakfast menu at Cold Spring Inn for 12 + years
• Custom-create full-scale wedding service and high-end dining for 50 + diners
• Operate outdoor fire-pit cooker for Wisconsin Fish Boils, large-scale barbecue, and themed parties
• Worked in a range of kitchen jobs at a variety of different restaurants in Wisconsin and the Midwest
WINEMAKER AND VITICULTURIST
• Produce and market three-year aged Chocolate Port desert wine from Frontenac Grapes (18%)
• Successfully create rare “Pear-in-a-Bottle” dessert wine, one of only seven producers in the USA
• Employ industry-leading best practices for care and maintenance of vineyard, vines, and grapes
• Trained with Philippe Coquard at Wollershiem Vineyards
• Proven record of strategically building moral and increasing productivity with team members
• Believe in clear, regular communication and check-ins to ensure accountability and efficiency
Recent Work Experience
OWNER / OPERATOR | COLD SPRING INN AND VINEYARD | 2005 - PRESENT
PRIVATE CATERER AND EVENT PLANNER | COLD SPRING INN | 2005 – PRESENT
PROFESSIONAL WINE MAKER AND VITICULTURIST | COLD SPRING INN | 2005 – PRESENT
BACHELOR OF ARTS | 1977 | UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN, MILWAUKEE
Major: Commercial Art