This position will include maintaining the vineyards and the equipment used in the vineyards. You will work closely with our wine maker to guarantee the quality of grapes needed for quality wines. Will also be asked to foster and maintain relationships with potential grape buyers.
• Pesticide/fungicide application/weed control
• Field Scouting
• Netting grapevines
• Assist during bottling
• Managing others working with you
• Tool Maintenance
• Knowledge of vineyard practices
• Agricultural experience (3-5 years)
• Mechanical experience
• Driver’s License
• Pesticide License (can get after hired)
• Tractor driving experience
• Ability to manager other employees
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Flexible schedule/ long hours
• Knowledge of cold climate grapes and practices
• Must be at least 18 years old
If interested please contact us at 608 685 6000 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come back soon to see what opportunities there are in Wisconsin's Wine Industry.